We are Now Accepting Counselor Applications for Summer 2017!
Our Camp Counselors are one of the things that makes San Pedro Catholic Camp so special. In this role, you will not only be serving as the primary caregivers for each camper, but you are modeling Christ to them everyday! Whether through prayer, small group, fun activities, or simple conversations, you will be sharing your love of God and the Catholic faith with these young people. As a camp counselor, you are also responsible for helping to coordinate and facilitate group discussions and prayers, as well as carrying out activities and guiding campers in their personal & spiritual growth and daily living skills.
We are looking for creative, flexible and dedicated individuals for this role who are excited about working with children in a faith environment!
To apply, please complete and submit the following application:
- Head Counselors must be at least 25 years of age.
- Counselors must be at least 18 years of age.
- Lifeguards needed!
**All camp staff must have full availability for the following weeks. No exceptions will be made.**
- May 30-June 2: Counselor Training
- June 5-9: Day Camp 1 (Grades 1-8)
- June 11-12: High School Overnight (Grades 9-11)
- June 18-23: Middle School Overnight Camp 1 (Grades 6-8)
- June 26-30: Morning Star School Day Camp
- July 9-14: Elementary Overnight (Grades 3-5)
- July 16-21: Middle School Overnight Camp 2 (Grades 6-8)
- July 24-28: Day Camp 2
All camp staff stay on property for the entire week of resident camps arriving on Sunday evening and leaving Friday evening.
For more information, or to submit an application, please contact:
407-671-6322 ext. 231
For Volunteer Information, Please Click Here : San Pedro Summer Camp Volunteer Opportunities!