We are now accepting Counselor applications for Summer 2018!
Summer Camp Counselor
Our Camp Counselors are one of the things that makes San Pedro Catholic Camp so special. In this role, you will not only be serving as the primary caregivers for each camper, but you are modeling Christ to them everyday! Whether through prayer, small group, fun activities, or simple conversations, you will be sharing your love of God and the Catholic faith with these young people. As a camp counselor, you are also responsible for helping to coordinate and facilitate group discussions and prayers, as well as carrying out activities and guiding campers in their personal & spiritual growth and daily living skills.
We are looking for creative, flexible and dedicated individuals for this role who are excited about working with children in a faith environment!
To apply, please complete and submit the following application:
- Head Counselors must be at least 25 years of age.
- Counselors must be at least 18 years of age.
- Lifeguards needed!
**All counselor staff must have full availability for the following weeks. No exceptions will be made.**
- May 29-May 31: Counselor Training (overnight)
- June 4-8: Day Camp 1 (Grades 1-8)
- June 11-15: Morning Star School Day Camp (Grades 9-11)
- June 17-22: High School Overnight Camp (Grades 6-8)
- June 24-29: Middle School Overnight Camp 1 (Grades 6-8)
- July 8-13: Elementary Overnight (Grades 3-5)
- July 15-20: Middle School Overnight Camp 2 (Grades 6-8)
- July 23-27: Day Camp 2 (Grades 1-8)
All counselor staff stay on property for the entire week of overnight camps arriving on Sunday evening and leaving Friday evening. Camp staff is not permitted to stay overnight on property during day camp weeks.
For more information, or to submit an application, please contact:
407-671-6322 ext. 231
Summer Camp Volunteers
For volunteer information: San Pedro Summer Camp Volunteer Opportunities