San Pedro Summer Camp Registration 2017
Based on feedback from the past two years, San Pedro Summer Camp has streamlined our camp registration process. We will be using CampDoc.com for our registration, PAYMENT and medical records. Previously, we only utilized this service for camper medical records. This system helps us consolidate information into a centralized and secure location.
Once you sign up for a CampDoc.com account, you will be able to register your camper, select which camp weeks they wish to attend and make your payments through their secure website. You will receive additional information about how to complete your camper’s health profile by email and will also receive periodic email notifications if you have not completed required health information.
How to Register Your Camper
San Pedro Summer Camp Registration Link
Please note, Camper Registration will not be open until 9:00am Wednesday, February 1st.
- Please click the above link to register your child for camp. Once you access this special link you’ll be able to create a new account or sign in with an existing account (email and password).
- After you’ve signed in you can add a “New Participant” or “Register for a New Session”.
- You will then follow the registration process and select the week(s) of camp that you would like to register for.
- An automatic Early Bird Discount of $25.00 will automatically be applied to your account if registering before our deadline of March 15th. When you come to the “Coupon Code” page, the coupon will appear there. Please do not select “No Coupon Code” as this causes the Early Bird Discount to go away.
- CampDoc.com offers a protection plan through their website that is unaffiliated and with San Pedro Center. You may choose to add this protection plan for an additional fee, but please note that it is unrelated to San Pedro Summer Camp.
- You will then be taken to the payment screen where you can pay by either Credit Card or Electronic Check. Please note A non-refundable $50.00 Deposit is required to register your child and secure their spot at camp. On the payment, you can choose to pay in full, pay the minimum amount (in this case the $50.00 deposit) or another amount of your choosing. We have set up a payment plan option with CampDoc.com if you would like to spread your payments out over time. In this case, you would pay the non-refundable camp deposit and then follow the prompts after you have submitted your registration to set up the payment plan. You can also decline this option and make payments manually.
- If you or someone you know is in need of financial assistance for camp, please contact Kimmy Zeiler at (407) 671-6322 x 231 or email@example.com.
If you have any additional questions about camp or need help with the registration process, please contact Kimmy Zeiler at (407) 671-6322 x 231 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration Frequently Asked Questions
Please Click Here for: CampDoc.com Registration Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I sign up and register my child?
- You will need to use a special link provided by your organization. Once you access this special link you’ll be able to create a new account or sign in with an existing account. After you’re signed in you can add a NEW PARTICIPANT and REGISTER FOR A NEW SESSION.
- How do I register additional participants?
- To add additional participants, just click the NEW PARTICIPANT button on the left of the screen.
- How do I register for additional sessions?
- To add additional sessions, click on the REGISTRATION section on the left of the screen, and then the REGISTER FOR A NEW SESSION button.
- How do I cancel a registration?
- To cancel your registration or deactivate your account please contact your organization directly. They will be able to remove the registration from your account and process any refunds.
- How do I add or a remove a credit card or bank account from my account?
- After you’ve signed in, click the button in the top-right corner of the screen. To add a payment method, go to the Billing page and click the ADD A PAYMENT METHOD button. To remove a payment method, click the button. CampDoc.com return to top.
- How do I view my previous payments and account balance?
- After you’ve signed in, go to the Account page to view a list of your previous transactions or your account balance. If you have questions or concerns about your registrations, account balance or cancellations, please contact your organization directly.
- How do I make additional payments?
- After you’ve signed in, go to the Account page and click the MAKE A PAYMENT button. You can then choose to pay your full balance or pay a specific amount.
- How do I setup a payment plan?
- After you’ve signed in, go to the Account page and click on the SETUP A PAYMENT PLAN button. From here you can use a credit card or bank account on file, or you can add a new one. You will be able to select an amount, length of time, and day of the month for the payment plan.
- How do I change my current payment plan?
- After you’ve signed in, go to the Account page and click on the SETUP A PAYMENT PLAN button. You will need to cancel your current payment plan and then setup a new one.