Summer Camp Volunteers
Come make the summer one to remember for all the campers! Volunteers are critical to camp’s success. Responsibilities would include assisting in behind the scenes work, like setting up for activities, and working with the counselors to run camp activities with our campers. Earn your service hours and gain experience working with youth in grades 1-8.
Volunteers must be entering their junior or senior year of high school and be available on June 1 for training. We ask that our volunteers are available to work three to five weeks out of the summer. Please note that volunteers do not work High School Overnight Week (June 17-22) because we encourage you to attend as a camper.
San Pedro Summer Camp 2018 Dates:
- June 1: Volunteer Training (8am-6pm)
- June 4-8: Day Camp 1 (Grades 1-8)
- June 11-15: Morning Star School Day Camp (Grades 9-11)
- June 24-29: Middle School Overnight Camp 1 (Grades 6-8)
- July 8-13: Elementary Overnight (Grades 3-5)
- July 15-20: Middle School Overnight Camp 2 (Grades 6-8)
- July 23-27: Day Camp 2 (Grades 1-8)
To apply, please complete and submit the following application:
Camp Volunteer Application
For more information, or to submit an application, please contact:
407-671-6322 ext. 231
***In accordance with Diocesan policy, a parent or guardian must be aware of all communication between a diocesan employee and a minor. If you are under the age of 18, please copy a parent/guardian to the email when you send in your application.