Summer Camp 2016 Registration Now Open!
This summer, our focus is on discipleship! Join us and our Jedi Masters as we battle the dark side and let the Light of Christ shine!
In addition to mastering the force of faith, campers will experience summer camp activities such as paddleboats, canoes, swimming pool, gaga ball, 9 Square in the Air, outdoor & indoor sports, arts and crafts, campfires and many more activities!
How to Register your Camper:
- Select either Overnight or Day Camp above to register your camper’s spot. You will be able to select whether you would like to pay in full or pay a $100 non-refundable deposit to reserve your camper’s spot. (This deposit will be deducted from the total camp cost.) Payment should be submitted within 48 hours of registration. For your convenience, we offer the following methods of payment:
- Pay with Paypal. You will be redirected to the payment site after completing the registration form.
- Pay by credit card (Visa or MasterCard) by calling 407-671-6322
- Mail a check with your camper’s name and the camp week on the memo line, Attn. Mary Kate Wilkerson
- Your camper’s spot is not reserved until payment is received.
- Once you have registered your camper, you will be directed to CampDoc to complete your camper’s Health Profile. There you will create an account and fill out all info including medical forms and waivers. If you attended camp last year, please use the same account sign-in.
Are you interested in being a counselor? Click Here!
About Our Camp:
Overnight and Day Camp participants are offered an opportunity to unplug from distractions and take a step back from everyday life to create important lasting relationships. Our goal is not only to provide a wholesome outdoor life, but to also assist youth in true character and faith formation through the celebration of Mass, daily prayer services, as well as the sacrament of reconciliation.
San Pedro Catholic Camp is staffed by qualified young men and women who are active in Church ministry and have a deep sense of God in their own lives. All staff members have been screened by the State of Florida, fingerprinted by the Diocese of Orlando, and are well trained for their positions, including certification on working with young people in a safe environment through the American Camp Association.
San Pedro Catholic Camp will be using CampDoc.com for our online registration and medical records. This system helps us consolidate information into a centralized and secure location. The security, confidentiality, and privacy of your camper’s personal health information will ALWAYS be protected. Only San Pedro’s camp director and nurse will have access to camper health information, and the CampDoc.com site is secure, encrypted and password protected.
Once you sign up for a CampDoc.com account, you will be able to register your camper and select which camp weeks they wish to attend. You will receive additional information about how to complete your camper’s health profile by email. You will also receive periodic email notifications if you have not completed required health information.
We are excited to continually evolve, building safer, more productive, and more efficient systems to create the best experience for you and your family!
Camp features: We are blessed to provide plenty of opportunities for your child to grow in their faith such as Mass, prayer services, reconciliation, faith talks and small group time. Camp will also include many outdoor activities such as gaga ball, 9 Square in the Air, a pool, paddle boats, water games, corn hole, ladder ball, spike ball, volleyball, disk dunk, crafts, and sports games including as basketball, football, soccer, handball, dodge ball, and kickball.
We have a few items on our camp wish list! If you would like to donate, please contact Mary Kate at 407-671-6322.
- Large inflatable kiddie pool
- Cubbie shelves
- Popcorn machine
- Pool toys
- Art supplies
- Board games
- Card games